"Help Us Deliver the Fun at Funzilla"
We’re always looking for bright, talented and outgoing people. A Funzilla associate is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional guest service. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in various areas and in many capacities, listening to requests in a friendly manner, while following Funzilla high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction. No experience? That’s ok…we’ll train you!
Funzilla is seeking qualified and energetic individuals for Court Monitors, Front Desk, Party Hosts, Cafe Positions and track monitors.
Become a part of the Funzilla and love coming to work.
- Team player
- High energy
- Guest oriented
- Safe practices at all times
- Excellent communication
- Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner with sense of urgency.
- Assists with guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure positive t experiences.
- Have a working knowledge of funzilla brand, product, policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and professionally while interacting enthusiastically with guests and fellow co-workers.
- Works as a team player in meeting guest needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments.
- Adheres to funzilla general work rules and procedures.
- Attends all required company meetings and training sessions.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with funzilla polices and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of facility emergency procedures.
- Performs opening, running and closing department duties as assigned.
- 1+ year prior guest service experience required preferably in a hospitality, restaurant or entertainment setting.
- Excellent verbal communication skills needed.
- Attention to detail, guest focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced and amplified (loud) environment.
- Work days, nights, holidays and/or weekends as required.
- Ability to use a point of sale system and other electronic equipment as needed.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Funzilla associate to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical abilities include: PERFORMS FUNCTIONS WHICH REQUIRE ORGANIZATION, BENDING, REACHING, TURNING, LIFTING, CLIMBING AND STOCKING UP TO 30LBS SOME POSITIONS REQUIRE WORKING IN EXTREME TEMPERATURES WALK OR STAND FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME DESIRE AND ABILITY TO SMILE THROUGHOUT SHIFT.
If you have been previously employed, the past employment fields. If you have never been employed, proceed to the referrals section.
- General Information
- Past Employment & Referrals